Recurring staph infection : What causes staph infections : Is shingles a viral infection.
Recurring Staph Infection
- Staphylococcus from Greek “staphyle” meaning a bunch of grapes, and “Kokkos” meaning berries, can cause a wide variety of infections in humans and other animals through either toxin production or invasion.
- bacterial (staphylococcus aureus) infection that grows deep below the skin. This bacteria usually enters the skin through open cuts.
- Staphylococcus (from the σταφυλή, staphylē, “bunch of grapes” and κόκκος, kókkos, “granule”) is a genus of Gram-positive bacteria. Under the microscope they appear round (cocci), and form in grape-like clusters.
- Occur again, periodically, or repeatedly
- coming back; “a revenant ghost”
- (recur) return in thought or speech to something
- (of a thought, image, or memory) Come back to one’s mind
- (recur) happen or occur again; “This is a recurring story”
- Go back to (something) in thought or speech